and now something magically stupid:



TOMFERRARI
Posted on June 24, 2011 at 12:20pm


Well, coverag like this could put a MAJOR dent in Disney/Pixar’s boxoffice receipts for Cars 2.
I wonder if that will wake them up?
They keep going further and further left.
Disney’s BASE is CONSERVATIVE America.
But, they have forgotten that, and take us for granted.
The ASSUME they have our business, so they keep going further and further left to try to get a bigger slice of the pie. They are about to find out that they are sacrificing their EXISTING slice of the pie to chase the next slice. The secret is to GROW the pie, not try to take more for yourself. A bigger pie means everyone benefits.
Sigh.
I’ll not be going to see this now.
I had planned to wait 1 week to let the crowds die down a bit.
Now, I won’t go at all.
I was excited when I heard “Larry the Cable Guy” say this one was even better than the first one.
I should have remembered he is a “teacher” and came from the public educational system.
Walt is rolling over in his grave.
It all started with a mouse… And it will all end with a car… because of greed and political power-lust.
Maybe I should cancel my Premium Annual Pass, to Disneyland / Walt Disney World, too?
This has been going on for a long time. This is just the first time the press has picked up on Disney/Pixar’s left-leaning bias.
Doesn’t Disney own ABC, too?
[source]