Brunette ditz to friends: Oh my god, I just had the most awful experience. I jumped the turnstile on the subway, you know my thing with the MTA, right?
Blond ditz: Uh-huh.
Black-haired ditz: Oh, yeah.
Brunette ditz: Whenever they double charge me, I jump the turnstile. You know, when it says swipe again, it always does this! (pause) So this bitch yelled at me and told me that I was responsible for making her fares go up, and I was stealing!
Blond ditz: What?! That is totally not like stealing a loaf of bread or something.
Black-haired ditz: Yeah, and it's not like the MTA watches and raises prices every time you jump the turnstile.
Brunette ditz: I know. It's ridiculous! And I had to sit there listening to her for like a whole minute. I should just get an unlimited, you guys.
Blond ditz: I get weeklies in case I lose the monthly one. It only comes out to $5 more.
Black-haired ditz: Oh, that's a good idea...
Blond ditz: Because like, the monthly is $104. And how many weeks are in a month?
Black-haired ditz: Ummmmmm...
Brunette ditz: Ummmmmmmm....


is this advertising?*