what is so appealing about being young? why is it so important to have six-pack abdominal muscles? are we all doomed to repeat the mistakes of our fathers?

Murder and rape and sadism of the first order, as tools mind you, have, and always will work when goals such as ours are on the menu. We have the God-given right and responsibility to keep our fathers in power, their wealth in tact, and the holy grace of their ladies unscathed. Units of lower social stature must always be kept where they lay, or considerably lower. They must continuously, and unconsciously, understand that they and those who follow them are here specifically to labor. And toil. Labor and toil.

(We must create a system of hat for these things. Hats that have a wide and darkened brim so that upward glances are not achievable by any mere physical means. It will then become quite natural for the inclination to simply disappear from these men altogether.)

A side note of interest is the ungodly manner in which we have put ourselves over, and unendingly, in spending so much time in writing, and in thought, regarding this set. Can this be handled in the future by those directly above them, and those by theirs? (Please note this to Father. I wonder if he has thought of this?)

Sometimes, quietly, secretly, and somewhat disturbed by it, I wonder who, if any, is my superior. Is an idea such as this worthy of my attention?

Why even ponder when my birthday is sneaking quietly upon me yet again and I haven’t had the slightest moment of rest to select my dress for the occasion? Silly, distractingly awful things fill my head instead. I rhyme. How silly. I wish, so wish for a classic/contemporary pink and black Coco Chanel with the chocolate ivory slip-buttons and the quail down lining in camel. That is my dream birthday suit. Dream mind you, knowing that the reality is Mother has already had some ungodly couture created for me. Alexander McQueen is disgusting. I don’t know how he got famous for those things. They all seem like a bad joke. And I have to wear one. silly sloppy such...Damn it all! I hope there is a selection of shit to choose from. Perhaps Alex has made one without any vomit.

Let us pray.