random thoughts from our future






i remember when i dropped my 120 dollar ray ban’s i think i had a mini heart attack.




I have managed to get water in my blackberry. And I don’t even know how. Maybe its condensation… :(
The screen has damp patches. Urgh. This shit better evaporate. :((( I don’t want to have to buy a new one or take this one to get fixed.

[source]


as much love i have for my boyfriend

neither of us use phones or talk to eachother on them. i only have them for texting or for calling my mom real quick. i dont even text people that much. i cant stand talking on the phone. people call my house all the time looking for my mom or dad. i will refuse to answer it. my boyfriend hates it too. idk why but i get super nervous. i get nervous when people are talking directly to me. so dont ever expect me to call you, and talk. HIT MY CELL UP BRO. fuck that shit.